Thursday 24 January 2013

MAKE UP REVIEW: Hello Kitty make-up arrives at Superdrugs

I've not a huge Hello Kitty fan, simply because it's not my kinda thing, but I know a LOT of beauty bloggers are, so I'd thought I'd quickly post about the new collection of Hello Kitty make-up which has arrived at Superdrugs, which has a range of lipsticks, eye make-up and nail varnishes. The good thing about this range is that it's quite inexpensive.

I was going to buy a lipstick to try it out, but I couldn't really find a lip colour which would suit my skin tone (or tastes!) so didn't in the end. I do think that this would be a cute addition for Hello Kitty lovers' make-up collections, and I also think that it could even be a nice range for younger girls who may want to start trying make-up. I actually like the packaging for this make-up though, I think it's quite funkily done and I like how the Hello Kitty logo has been incorporated.

What do you think of this - something you would try, or not?






No comments:

Post a Comment