Tuesday 8 January 2013

GLAMOROUS ACCESSORIES: Peacock Pumps by Office

I love the peacock theme. Yes, I know it's a very overdone theme, and I've seen it in hundreds of styles, colours and ranges, but I think that if tastefully done, it can look great (I've seen a peacock-theme mehndi party, which was done beautifully, for example!). So I'm in two minds about these colourful peacock-style shoes that I saw in Office, which had a beaded peacock and a colourfully bejewelled tail.

While I think these are pretty because of the detail, I'm not sure whether they would appeal to everyone, and I think that the beads may look a bit garish to some. I think there is a slight 'Indian' influence to the shoe, but this could be accidental and maybe I'm looking too much into it. Nevertheless, I think these are pretty and would easily jazz up an outfit.

What do you think of them?




No comments:

Post a Comment