Friday 4 January 2013

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Peacock Lengha by Sabyasachi

Another outfit being retailed by the wonderful Phulkari in East London, this time by one of my favourite designers, Sabyasachi, the Peacock lengha. I love how vibrant this outfit is, it'd be ideal as both a wedding outfit as well as a mehndi outfit for a bride, and it's easy to imagine a colourful, fun night with a bride dressed like this. I've also seen this outfit in the shop up close, and it looks just as beautiful as it does here, full of intricate detail and rich fabric.

What do you think of this outfit?

 Image by Phulkari London Facebook group

5 comments:

  1. I love the dupatta on this - you know I'm a massive Sabya fan :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did think of you, you know! I love the dupatta too, I think it such a beautiful, rich colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much is this and where can i buy it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how much it costs, but you can have a look at it in Phulkari, east London. Visit their webpage otherwise and email them, they will be happy to tell you the price or otherwise order it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you pls let me know the webpage? I as a bride would love to wear it on my wedding day on the stage...

    ReplyDelete