Saturday 22 November 2014

Honeymoon Travels!

Sorry all, I know I've been absent for a week (or so!), Mr Curly Fries and I went on our delayed honeymoon recently and have only just got back (and already planning our next trip!)

We decided to visit the lovely city of Istanbul in Turkey, which has always been on my bucket list of places I've always wanted to visit. I had a lot of fun in this city, and it was really a great experience, the people are friendly, there's beautiful sights to see and there's some seriously amazing food!

Here's a few snaps of our trip, I probably took over a thousand pictures because there were so many places to visit and lots of things to do, so here's a quick look - I'll be posting in more detail on my Instagram page and also my other blog so keep checking for more!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment