Wednesday 19 March 2014

BRIDAL COUTURE: Giant Paper Flower Bouquets

One thing I've noticed as I've been blogging is that readers are interested in finding out how to add unique twists to their weddings, such as DIY features (like this this post about origami paper bouquets.)

I thought I'd post about giant paper bouquets, which are single (and giant!) flowers that I've seen in photo-shoots of weddings for brides and bridesmaids. They're beautiful, bold and colourful, and they're certainly memorable!

I first saw this idea on this idea at this wedding, as posted by Wedding Obsession for this beautiful yellow and white themed wedding, which I though looked amazing - the flowers were simple yet striking and they look completely photo-worthy too!


Images taken from Wedding Obssession

I've seen a few variation of these flowers (like the ones below), and I think they're definitely a unique idea, and I like the different themes ands styles that can be created.

Image Source


Image Source

Image Source

Images from here and here

You can learn how to make your own giant paper flower here and also here - I'm really curious about how I would be able to make one so may try one out!


What do you think of single giant flowers for bouquets - is it something you would like to try? I think these would also look great for a mehndi party too - perhaps something to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment