Wednesday 18 July 2012

GLAMOROUS ACCESSORIES: Bayeen Bangle Cuffs

I've only heard of these recently, and I love how beautiful these look! I've seen a lot of cuffs for the hand and not all of them are easy to carry off, so I loved these bracelets which are half cuff and half beaded strands. This is something which is worn by itself and is definitely a statement piece (although the example worn by Aishwarya Rai in Umrao Jaan is worn with a lot of other jewellery as well!), and I really think this is a classic look which looks beautiful on.

Image belongs to Artesia Photography

I've not been able to find many other examples of these other than the ones below, but I really like how well made a lot of these pieces are - my guess is that a lot of them are made from real gold, which would be why they are so well crafted. I think this is a great alternative to bangles on a wedding day, especially when you're looking for a piece which is easy work wear but still makes a statement - and I think these definitely do!








All images above belong to Naureen Bohari Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment