Sunday 1 July 2018

Eid Stationary by Muslim By Design

I was recently sent an Eid bundle by by greeting card company Muslim by Design - who design and make their own Islamic-themed quirky cards, wedding invites and wrapping paper. For Eid the company designed some cards and wrapping paper to be sold as bundles or individually, which I thought were perfect - they're simple, beautifully made and they make me smile!

It's nice to see that there are companies like this one catering for Muslims for special days - I remember when we were young most of our cards on Eids from relatives had big cheesy roses, or were pretty generic cards.


These are the cards - they're perfect for me and my sisters, and I'll admit, I half-wished someone had bought these and gave them to me! I can think of several people I would give these to, however and can imagine them smiling when they get it!


Next is the wrapping paper which I though looked lovely - you can't tell but the gold spots are actually metallic gold and look very elegant. I didn't get a chance to use this paper for last Eid so I'm saving it for the next! I've seen a lot of Eid cards but I haven't come across much themed wrapping paper, so it's nice to know that this is being thought of too.



I have bought from this company before, and find their designs refreshing, cute and very on-trend! I actually came across the company at an Eid fair a couple of years back and loved their designs - it's rare to find a company that combines good quality with aesthetics, great customer care and great price! I bought a few colourful cards from them at that time and am glad to get hold of a couple more!

Muslim by Design sells via Etsy, or you can also contact them via Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment