Monday 6 February 2017

BOLLYWOOD ISHTYLE: Anushka's Wedding Outfit in Phillauri

I saw this today, the just-released trailer for Phillauri, a project starring and produced by the lovely Anushka Sharma. I'm quite looking forward to seeing this, it looks quirky, funny and I'm sure I'll enjoy seeing the actress playing a ghost bride!

I also like this first-look of Anushka in a simple, traditional bridal outfit - white and gold with simple embellishment and a plain hair/jewellery look. It's a nice change from some of the usual bling, and of course this is meant to show a 'old-timey' bride from a past era.


I couldn't get a clear picture of the outfit (these are about as good as I got!) but I like the classic colour combination. Anushka pulls off this look well, and it doesn't overshadow her natural look or personality at all. I also love a traditional lengha, these reminds me of the outfits we used to wear in the 90s, which I love!



What do you think of this first-look? Will you be watching the film when it releases?

No comments:

Post a Comment