Monday 22 June 2015

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Khaadi Red and White Blossoms

I saw this lovely outfit recently by Pakistani label Khaadi at Westfield Stratford City, and loved how pretty the floral print and embroidery looked together in white and red. I love white and red when it's done well, and on this outfit I though it was done pretty well!

I thought this was a beautiful piece and asked about it at the store, as I have been looking in random places for Eid outfit ideas (I know, it's early!). It's made from a beautiful fabric and the embroidery looks gorgeous, and the cut is pretty flattering. The outfit cost £199.00 which was a little steep for me, but I thought it was certainly a lovely piece.

The main thing which stopped me from buying it in the end was the fact that it didn't come with sleeves which could be sewn on - I never wear sleeveless outfits and I didn't like the fact that I'd have to buy my own material and get them sewn on. The trousers also were too cropped for me as well, while it looks great together, alas, it's not for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment