Sunday 4 May 2014

DESIGNER MODE: Lavanya London

I've been seeing promotions for a new outlet of beautiful clothes, jewellery and accessories Lavanya London for a while now, which has really piqued my interest because of lovely things that are available. The boutique is available to visit by appointment only but there's plenty of things to see online, which I like - you can get an entire ensemble from start to finish from here, from a beautiful vintage-style sari down to some pretty kundan jewellery and a clutch. The style and influence seems to be pre-dominantly Indian, but there's plenty of things which will cross-over to a lot of tastes and cultures.



I've already seen a few beautiful things available which I love, such as their pretty jewellery sets (and this floral-print lovely sari below, which I probably can't pull off but which I can drool over!) I also love the fact that each things seems to be quite carefully sourced, selected or created by Lavanya Londom, so give that bespoke, quality feel.


 

Lavanya London only officially launched in January this year, so there's plenty of room for business yet and I can see that there's a good range of products to fall in love with. I'm also really liking the photoshoots and concept shoots which have been put together to promote the clothes and jewellery, which gives a really glamorous look, particularly the bespoke clothes created by Lavanya London themselves.

You can see some of their products at their next exhibition at the B4U Music Bollywood Dinner Dance / Fashion Show taking place at Abbey Manor on 17th May. In the meantime, you can browse the pretty goodies on their Facebook page here and also their Instagram here. What do you think of this brand?

 All images belong to Lavanya London

No comments:

Post a Comment