Monday 23 December 2013

BOLLYWOOD ISHTYLE: Kangana's Green Maxi & Freida's Chic Sari

I know, I know, I've not been posting for a few days! I've been busy with a few things at home which has meant no browsing at eye-candy for a few days, but I'll be back with regular posts now that I have a few days of Christmas holidays!

In the meantime, how lovely are these - a beautiful green maxi dress complete with retro curls on actress Kangana Ranaut, and a funkily-draped a sari (not to mention that lovely work on the high collar of the blouse) on Freida Pinto (although I have to say I'm less keen on the lace number of the maxi dress on the right). Worn at a Winter Weekend gala thrown by A Small World foundation, the girls look glamorous and effortlessly chic, probably because they haven't overloaded the look with accessories.

Freido Pinto wears an Anamika Khanna sari, which is accessorised with a beautiful Pinky Saraf clutch which you can't see in the image below, but is in this picture and which I love (and want!). The lovely Kangana wears a green Gauri & Nainika gown complete with a cute pink Vince Camuto bag, although it's her hair (which seems 1920's inspired!) and lips which I really love.
pink Vince Camuto clutc
pink Vince Camuto clutc
pink Vince Camuto clutc
pink Vince Camuto clutc
pink Vince Camuto clutc
pink Vince Camuto clutc
pink Vince Camuto clutc

You can also see pictures here, as well as the same outfits on the catwalk - do you like the way these have been styled below?

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment