Tuesday 21 May 2013

Curly Fry's Shopping Therapy! A Glamorous Gold & White Kundan Ring

I've been eyeing this up for a while, since I love the shape of it, and I've been looking for a white and gold ring that is I can wear with various outfits/party wear, and well as not being too blingy. So I decided to treat myself to this pretty piece, especially since rings are mainly the only jewellery I tend to wear (apart from bangles every now and then).

I bought this from Shingaar, a jewellery store in Green Street, East London (although I've seen the same ring in a couple of shops on the same road, and in various other colours too) and managed to (sort of) haggle the price down by a few pounds, which  I was also quite please with. It's  not too big, it's stylish and it feels quite versatile, I can imagine wearing it with an Asian wardrobe as well as my every Western day ones. I really like the stones and the colour of this ring, it's simple yet striking, and the stones look quite well made - overall, very happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment