Thursday 26 May 2011

MAKE-UP REVIEW: Bourjois Liner Feutre Eyeliner

I've been using the Bourjois Liner Feutre for a few months now, and it is very easy to apply, as it comes in a pen style and is relatively non-messy. I've found the colour quite a reasonably inky black, and it's nice and easy to remove, which is a big relief for me as I don't like spending ages scrubbing at my eyes to get some eyeliner off. I'm a huge liquid eyeliner user, so it's quite a relief to be able to use an eyeliner pen that's not so much liquidy, as more like using a defined felt tip pen. The pen nib itself is quite long and defined, so it's easy to reach the corner of my eyes, and the colour comes off fair easily. It's also quite easy to make a thin line, or add a thicker line to make the look more dramatic. Because the pen itself feels so light and easy to use, this is a big help as you don't feel burdened by any bulkiness.


 Image Source

 The only downside to this pen is that it runs out, or rather dries out very quickly. The only way around this (to avoid wasting money on an eyeliner that you only can use for a few days) is to leave it for a few days (perhaps even upside down) and the pen nib will be filled with ink again. Due to this, I have a few Liner Feutres lying around my room to be picked up at various times!
 All in all, I would say that this is quite a good buy, it costs more than the average liquid eyeliner and can be frustrating when it runs out, but the actual result of the eyeliner is very nice!

For videos on how to apply eyeliner (and other tips!), go to Bourjois' YouTube channel for some fairly simple ideas.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome eyeliner. I am almost feeling just by reading it, anew. How much is the cost for this? I mean is it available in the market?

    ReplyDelete