Tuesday 3 July 2012

DESIGNER MODE: Dreamy Designs by Abdul Halder

I really like the dreamy style of these outfits as designed by Indian designer Abdul Halder, mixing the traditional styles with the modern for a range that suits everyone. I've seen a few of this designer's outfits retailing at Phulkari London, and I like the pretty colours and the flowy styles which are available in various colours. Although the prices for his outfits are not cheap, I like the spectrum of styles which would appeal to a lot of people, and the fact that he designs for both men and women.

I loved this series of pictures featuring the designer's outfits at beautiful locations (the first one is my favourite, at Umaid Bhawan palace in Rajasthan), mixing romance, weddings and beautiful locations. My favourite picture (and outfits!) is the first one, which one is yours?








Images belong to Abdul Halder

No comments:

Post a Comment