Sunday 29 July 2012

Amy Atlas' Beautiful Candy Bars

Candy bars, or dessert tables, are an increasingly popular feature to have at weddings, parties or various occasions, and often make a beautiful decorational feature too. My sisters and I have tried our hands at making our own 'candy bars' at our mehndi parties and Eid parties, and they have always gone down a treat, both children and adults love them, and they always look pretty in the room or hall. 

Amy Atlas is a US-based 'Sweets Stylist', who does a pretty amazing job for catering candy bars and dessert tables for all sorts of events - birthdays, bridal showers, weddings, even corporate events - and it's easy to see why she is so popular. Amy will really personalise the bar according to the event and the theme, and every layout I've seen of her always looks unique and immaculately done.

These are just a few of her amazing designs, which really show how much personal detail, colour co-ordination and innovation go into them. I find these designs really inspiring, and really, with it all looking so delicious, can you blame me?

 








All images belong to Amy Atlas Events

2 comments:

  1. It all looks so cute, and although it is all edible, i'm afraid of eating the candy as it will ruin the display :-] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I think I would just take hundreds of photos and THEN eat it all!

    ReplyDelete