Tuesday 16 December 2014

Curly Fry's Shopping Therapy! My Inglot Haul

I went shopping in Westfield Stratford, and was delighted to see that a new Inglot store has opened up. I've heard a lot about this European brand and haven't had the chance to use much of their products, and have read a lot of positive reviews - so naturally I bought a few things from there to try out.

As you can see below, a "few things" turned out to be a little more, but I was quite pleased with the fact that prices for a lot of Inglot's product were quite reasonable, and there were a huge range of colours in lipsticks, eyeshadows and pencils to pick from. I've read more praise for Inglot's eye-makeup range so bought a few gel and liquid liners, pencil liners and eyeshadows to try, although they also have a wide range of lipstick, eyeshadow and concealer pans which can be mixed and matched in palettes, which I may try next time!


I'm most excited about this product below, which was a very pretty illuminator that I thought would look very glowy on my skin - it's liquid but doesn't feel heavy, and has a pretty rose tint to it. There were also a few other shades that I loved, but I thought I would try one first before coming back for more.


The second product I'm excited to try is this, which is called Duraline - a clear liquid that can be mixed with any make-up powder to make a waterproof eyeliner, which I think would be useful for trying out unusual colours!


I was also lucky enough to get a free liquid eyeliner from Inglot as I was leaving, to celebrate the opening of the store, I'm not sure if they're still giving away free stuff but have a look!

Have you tried Inglot before? What is your favourite product of theirs?

No comments:

Post a Comment