Friday 30 August 2013

MEHNDI NIGHTS: Rainbow Mehndi Bangles

Having been to a few mehndi events now in the past couple of weeks, I've seen a lot of bright colours, beautiful jewellery, sparkling bangles and amazing styling. One theme at a mehndi was bright, mixed colours (with matching, colourful bangles and shoes, of course!)

Amazing jewellers Bees gave this beautiful way to style colourful bangles together, which I'm loving because of how simple the look is, and how cost-effective the bangles are - perfect for a bride on a budget, particularly for a mehndi event! I actually saw these thinner gold bangles in the store last week (while buying some other bangles, pics soon!) and was tempted to buy them, but thought I'd wait until I knew how to style them - now I have a good idea how!

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment