Friday 5 April 2013

BRIDE COUTURE: Atif Aslam & Sarah Bharwana's Wedding events

I saw this and thought I'd do a quick post about famous Bollywood singer Atif Aslam and his wedding to his long-term girlfriend Sarah Bharwana, which took place last week. I thought theirs was a sweet wedding, the outfits were mostly traditional and they looked very happy together - and I loved how Atif Aslam's outfits correlated so well with the bride's ones.

For the mehndi, valima reception, (and I think the baraat/wedding day too!) the bride chose to wear designs by Pakistani label Karma, who I'm a big fan of, and I think the outfits she wore were flattering and very pretty. I also like how each day had a different colour scheme and style to it, not to mention the actual valima dinner where Sarah opted for an English-style white dress to finish off the celebrations.

I think Sarah made a lovely bride - the detail which went into her look is stunning, right down to her beautiful bangles and her pretty make-up, and I really liked how each colour scheme suited her to create a different look.

You can see a few more pictures of the wedding celebrations on this page and also here.




Images from Karma Facebook Page, Atif Aslam Facebook page and emirates news

No comments:

Post a Comment