Friday 1 June 2012

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Raveena Tandon in Blue Ombre Anarkali

I've always been a Raveen Tandon fan since the 90s when she was quite popular, and its always nice to see glimpses of her in occasional events and television shows. I love the fact that she looks quite modestly and well put together, from her outfits to her hair and her accessories.

This beautiful deep blue anarkali dress is just one outfit of hers worn by her at a recent event,  which really appealed to me (although I haven't been able to find out who the designer is), because of the rich colours and the simplicity of it. I've seen similar designs before by various designers (I even have a similar design myself!), but I like how elegant this looked on Raveena and the fact that there's hardly any embellishment on it.

Anyone know who the designer of this could be? Do let me know!


Image Source

2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty look, I'm quite fond of the peacock colours. I don't know who the designer is though, sorry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade of blue too!

    ReplyDelete