Wednesday 10 August 2011

MAKE-UP REVIEW: Feathered Flick Eyeliner by Topshop

I came across this 'feathered flick' eyeliner style in a series of make-up tutorials by high street brand Topshop, which appealed to me because it's so simple and easy to do and yet has a dramatic and effective end result. It seems to involve a slightly messy 'feathery' strokes along the eyelids pointing upwards, and nude, shimmery lips to complete the look.







You can find this video and more at TopShop's make-up channel for more ideas and news. I'm not sure when I'll find the right occaison to try out something as dramatic as this, but it's still an interesting look and worth a try! Some of you may wish to try a toned-down version to suit your look, and perhaps something to mix with your eyeshadow. What do you think of the look?

1 comment:

  1. Me too! Funnily enough I was thinking about this look the other day, wanted to try it out again!

    ReplyDelete