Tuesday 20 March 2012

Imani Studio comes to East London

Stockists Imani Studio has arrived in East London in Ilford, bringing a collection of Pakistani design wear with it. The store opened last week, so obviously I had a quick browse. For research purposes, y'know, obviously. There was a good range of designers in store, although most of the outfits were party wear and semi-casual wear, rather than the heavier stuff. I liked some of the dresses they had in store, the HSY was worth a good look and the Karma stuff was quite pretty too. What I liked was that a lot of the outfits were very wearable because they weren't too heavy, the work looked pretty good up close and the colours weren't crazy (I'm sure we've all had experiences of outfits with random colours matched together, lime green and hot pink is one such disaster in my case!) I've been told that there will be more outfits coming into the store, although the prices were a bit high, the outfits make for good eye candy!

You can see some of the outfits in store here as well, with some of the pretty pieces being modelled.


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I want to go check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should if you get the chance! It's not a big shop but there's a heck of a lot of famous brand names there, and it's just worth a look, if anything!

    ReplyDelete