Tuesday 12 November 2013

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Mint Green Gown by Phulkari

I do like Phulkari's range of dresses, both bridal and formal, and this dreamy mint green gown is a perfect example of why - it's elegant, it's not too heavy and the cut is just lovely. I'm not sure who teh exact designer of this piece is (let me know if you do!), but I've seen similar designs in Phulkari's store in East London in nudes and mink browns in different various that I've loved, and this is just as beautiful.

I also like the fact that while the model's hair and accessories are very simple, she also has some pretty red lips to go with the dress, which I think works wonderfully. Something to wear to a wedding reception or a registry, perhaps.

Image from Phulkari London Facebook page

2 comments:

  1. The experience was awesome. My cousin picked this dress for her bridesmaids and I love it. It's a snug fit but it doesn't make me feel squeezed or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After placing my order with the designer I was worried about the fit and length of the dress, but they do customize the dress. When the dress came in it was simply amazing and exactly like the picture posted.

    ReplyDelete