Saturday 2 July 2016

Pakistan Fashion Week London 9

Last month saw the prestigious Pakistan Fashion Week London 9 held at the Grand Connaught Rooms in central London at the beginning of June over a weekend. The fashion event showcased 36 designers from Asia, which ranged from bridal and formals, jewellery and menswear.

I wasn't able to make the shows when they took place, but I did follow the event on social media and loved what I saw - there was plenty of colour and a range of styles which were pretty creative. I won't post all of the designs (there were quite a few!) but I'll post some of my favourites from each designer.

I was glad to see a mix of new names with established designers, as well as a mix of Pakistani and Indian labels along with designers from the UK, who are also beginning to make their mark. Each designer had a pretty varied collection, whether they were soft pastels, dramatic black and gold or pretty floral prints, with plenty of colour in each collection. I'm not sure if I have any favourites yet, but I did love Rani Eman's bridal collection, alongside the casual, fun prints of Sapphire, Shameel Ansari and Gul Ahmed Textiles - all well-known names and favourites!

Event Produced by: Riwayat Ltd
Choreography: Hajira Ahmad @ EBH
Official Photography: Shahid Malik
Head Stylist: Nabila
Hair and Make-up supported by Saima Kiran
PR : Enigme Internationale

Agha Noor

Aisha Imran

Al Zohaib Textiles

Ayesha Aejaz

Diva By Sana Rashid

Embellished by Sadaf Amir

Erum Jamal

Flora

Goal by Fozia Hammad

Gogi by Hassan Riaz

Gul Ahmed Textiles

Iqra Saqib

Lajwanti by Ana Ali

Madiha Gohar

Moazzam Abbasi

Najwa Imran

Nida Azwer

Noorulain

Rani Eman

Rozina Munib

Sapphire

Sarah Salman

Seemas

Shamaeel Ansari

Shazia Kiyani

Umsha By Uzma Babar

No comments:

Post a Comment