Monday 22 April 2013

Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2013 - A Mix of Pakistan's designers

Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2013 took place in the last few days, showcasing some of Pakistan's top fashion designers. I loved a lot of the rich, colourful outfits which were modelled, there was a good range of colours and styles which would appeal to everyone. I don't want to post too many pictures, so will just post a few of my favourites from a few of the designers (sorry if the post is too long, but I did love all of these outfits!) - you can see the rest of the pictures here and here.

I couldn't pick my favourite style or designers because there were so many, but if I had to pick, I loved Zaheer Abbas' maxi dress styles, as well as Asifa and Nabeel's beautifully embellished dresses. Which do you like best?


Asifa & Nabeel

Deepak Perwani
HSY


Lajwanti

Maliha Sheikh

Nadia Mistry

Yasmin Zaman

Madiha Noman


Teena by Hina Butt


Sana Abbas

Zainab Chottani

Amna Ajmal


Mona Imran

Zaheer Abbas

 

 
All images taken from ebuzztoday.com

13 comments:

  1. very nice and very classic collection i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice collection picture source is www.ebuzztoday.com i went on the site and found very interesting pictures. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete