Sunday 5 June 2016

Presents from Pakistan...!

My mum recently went to Pakistan for a few weeks recently to make the most of the warm weather and clean air, and to relax while my dad does some refurbishing around the house. She didn't get a lot of chances to shop (otherwise I would have given her a whole shopping list!) but she did manage to pick up some goodies for all of us!

There's a quite a few girls in the family now (sisters, a sister-in-law and plenty of grand-daughters!) but we each got about two outfits each, plus some mehndi cones and accessories, and yummy pine nuts which my mum always comes home with, because it's so popular with my family.

I got a heavy, blingy outfit in a nude pink with blue piping (left) which I loved (and may possibly wear for Eid!), as well as a printed kurta for the summer which I though was gorgeous! I'll be styling these both soon, and will post pictures : )


No comments:

Post a Comment