Wednesday 4 June 2014

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: The Peach Nickie Nina Maxi Dress

I'm seeing a few shorter kameezes here and there, and it's a nice change from all the long kameezes, maxi dresses and ankle-length kurtas I'm used to (and which flatter my figure more!), and it'll be interesting to see how trends progress over summer - I've been looking at shorter kameezes to wear with brocade pants for a funky look!

In the meantime, here's a maxi dress by the wonderful Nickie Nina, which I thought was a nice arrival for summer season - perfect for a wedding reception or registry, especially in the warm weather. I doubt I'll be buying something like this anytime soon, but I do like the pretty, feminine feel to it, and it's unashamedly girly enough to wear and swirl around in :)


No comments:

Post a Comment