Sunday 15 February 2015

Curly Fry's Shopping Therapy! My Nyx Lip Creams and Makeup Revolution Haul

I've been shopping less these days, but I still somehow managed to end up with a bunch of stuff this weekend to make my purse lighter!

I bought some new scarves this weekend from a stall in my local area, whic sells beautiful wool-mix scarves for a bargain. I'm always looking to update my wardrobe and thought these scarves were lovely - all probably will be worn to work this week!


I also received some Nyx matte lip creams which I ordered online, and which I'm looking forward to trying, as well as some Kiko lipliners, and a lip primer. I've been hearing about a new drugstore brand as well, called Make Up Revolution, which has beautiful colours for very cheap prices, and wanted to try this out so bought an eyeshadow palette, bronzer and lipstick from this brand, which I've used and quite liked. I've also put some print trousers (on the right) that I bought recently, which I loved because it can be worn with my Western clothes, but I can also imagine wearing it with a plain white kurta.

Have you tried any of these lately? Any new purchases?



No comments:

Post a Comment