Monday 28 March 2016

Glamorous Accessories: Statement Necklaces from The Jewellery Box

I'm sure you may know that I love my jewellery, although most of the ones I have tend to be more 'desi' style jewellery which I usually pull out for special occasions and weddings. On the whole though, apart from this I don't tend to wear a lot of jewellery in everyday wear - partly because I prefer simple looks and jewellery can get in the way at work, and also partly because I like to buy good quality jewellery which I can get a lot of wear out of.

In the past couple of years, statement necklaces have become pretty big, and they're a fab addition to sparkling up an outfit, whether you wear hijab or not. I have a few necklaces of my own that I've collected over the years, which do make an outfit look nice!

I recently bought a few necklaces from online jewellery company The Jewellery Box UK, whose pieces caught my eye, and which were on offer. I have bought two necklaces from this company before which I meant to post about last year, and which I forgot about, but the ones I got were gorgeous silver and crystal statement necklaces which I've worn with both my Asian outfits and Western ones.

Here's a look at the necklaces I got from this company a few days ago, which came in a combination of gold and silver colour. I also got two sheets of henna tattoos in white and black with these which will be fun to play around with, but I thought these were an amazing bargain as I got these as part of a bundle.


I liked this one best, called the Regal necklace, which I thought would look lovely for dressing up an outfit - I can already imagine wearing this with a pretty maxi dress on a night out.


This one is called Serenity, which is a pretty, colourful necklace for a more playful look. I can imagine wearing this for a summery look, and would definitely try outfits to pick out the different coloured stones in this.


Lastly, is Dahlia, which is a girly, floral necklace which is a little more dressier to me but very pretty. I also like the mix of gold with sparkly silver, which I think would work well against a black outfit.
  

I'll be sure to post stylings of these on either Instagram or on my blog, but I'm looking forward to wearing these soon!

What do you think of these? Have you bought from this company before?

No comments:

Post a Comment