Tuesday 10 November 2015

Curly Fry's Shopping Therapy! Contour and Lipstick fun

I haven't been going too crazy with makeup purchases recently, mostly because I've been trying to use up the makeup and I'm also a makeup addict and end up spending waaaay too much money when I go shopping!

These are a few purchased from my weekend, hubster and I have been saving up for potential holidays/pretty dresses so I've been curbing my spending a little, but I couldn't resist these (mostly) drugstore buys.

I'm really pleased to see that Nyx has come to the UK via Boots and Selfridges, especially as I have a lot of their products which I previously ordered from America,

I'm also looking forward to using the two Makeup Revolution One Blush sticks below, which are really creamy and perfect as a blusher, liptint or contour stick. I've already used them both and love the colours.

Have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment