Thursday 2 October 2014

Eid is coming...!

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten to post about the wedding! I'm still collating all of the photographs I have for the next post, and I'm hoping I'll get some of the professional ones in time to post too - fingers crossed I'll have some to post, especially as I was really impressed with my photographers and I'm itching to see my pictures!

In the meantime, I'm sure you are as excited as I am about Eid coming up this weekend, which is always an excuse to go and oogle at some beautiful clothes. I'm a bit spoilt for choice this year as I have new outfits from the in-laws and from my mum, so I didn't need to buy anything new this year, but I still decided to be nosey and had a look around.

I loved this collection of ombre outfits below, which my sisters and I loved, they're chic, not too heavy and have beautiful colours (we all liked different colours, I'm leaning towards the corally-tomato one myself!).

I also though this would make a perfect look for a mehndi for sisters of the bride, the green dress is missing from this picture but there were more colours in-store including a darker blue, purple and shades of green which looked very pretty together. I did consider ombre outfits for my sisters for my own mehndi, but it didn't go with my theme (or my outfit!), and I also didn't see this until way after everyone bought their outfits, but these are really pretty and would have made an amazing alternative.

I'll be posting my Eid outfit soon once I've taking some decent photographs (and decide which shoes to wear) - what are you going to wear?


2 comments:

  1. Hi where can I buy these dresses from do they sell them online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can buy these from a shop called Brocade in east London. Not sure if you can order online but if you contact them on Instagram they should be able to deal with enquiries x

      Delete