Tuesday 23 October 2012

HIGH STREET DESIGNS: Royal Blue & White Flowered Dress by Henna Mehndi

I've been looking at the high street in the last few days, helping my sister trawl around for an Eid outfit which won't break the bank and will still look nice. One outfit which has really stood out to me was this beautiful royal blue dress, with flower appliques and white embroidery all over, from popular store Henna Mehndi, based in Green Street, East London.

I loved the style, colours and design of this outfit, as it stood out a lot more than the usual sort of ready-made outfits you might find - it really reminded me of the sort of thing you may find on the catwalk (although I'm not sure whether the gota border at the bottom of the dress works or not, I'm still deciding). Red and blue seems to be a popular combination right now, and with the beautiful white embroidery, this is definitely a winning formula - although at a cost of £195, I'm not sure whether I'd be quick to buy this outfit.

What do you think of this outfit?

Outfit from Henna Mehndi

4 comments:

  1. Buy me it innit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress, but the gota spoils it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashionista: sure, just pay me £400 for the sister discount

    Umm S: Still not sure about the gota...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it. I miss England man. Shops actually sell clothes worth paying for.

    ReplyDelete