Friday 25 January 2019

FRIDAY FASHION LINKS...!

I've been looking forward to today's post, because it features bloggers who I know and admire, and whose writing is great! Here they are below:

1. Ibreathshoes
This is a a blogger who I have followed online on Instagram for some time, and her journey has been pretty interesting to follow. She not only posts about fashion and her person style, which I love, but also posts recipes, her personal journeys and random lifestyle and foodie things! I also love the way she writes, which is down to earth and easy to get into (and sometimes long but worth a read!)


2. Sabrina Styles
This is a fun blogger whose posts I love because she is a blogger after my own heart. She posts about Pakistani fashion, how to mix Western wear with Asian outfits, as well as foodie reviews. I also love her fresh takes on affordable, easy-to-wear brands - definitely a must read!


3. Zai Khan

Not exactly a fashion blog, but a good read nevertheless! I especially loved her Affinity series, which is about couples mostly in the UK, and their stories. We often see couples and their Big Day, which are usually a full blown South Asian wedding affair, but there doesn't seem to be as much out there about the everyday lives of Asian couples, their relationships and their lives.  I thought this was a much needed view on couples, and a brilliant read. Zai Khan is currently planning another series (make sure you read her 'Trailblazing Women' series too!) and I am looking forward to that!



Hope you all have a good weekend, and a good read! x

No comments:

Post a Comment