Wednesday 5 February 2014

DESIGNER MODE: The Pakistani Luscious Fashion Nail Varnish Collection

I'm a bit late to the party here, as these were released a good few months ago last year, but I thought I'd post it anyway because this is the first time I've seen these - nail varnishes inspired/designed under various famous Pakistani designers and labels.

I quite like this idea, the fact that there's so many bright pops of colour and shades of pink of red as interpreted by these designers, and it's interesting to see them branching out to the world of cosmetics (although some may not agree and say that they should stick to clothes!).

Below are just a few of the colours that are available, I'm enjoying matching up brands to colours (like HSY being a sexy deep red while Sania Maskatiya has a sunny yellow colour) although I think some of these colours are for the more brave.



As far as I can see, you can mostly buy these across Pakistan in various shops, or otherwise online on websites like this, but I'd be curious enough to pick one of these up to see what they're like. The price seems pretty reasonable, they're R. 295 which works out about £2, which is would quite a good buy in the shops in London today - although I can imagine that if these ever came here, the prices may rise! 

You can also find a pretty good review and colour swatches of the nail varnishes on this blog here - what do you think of these, a cute novelty or unnecessary merchandising?

No comments:

Post a Comment